1. The reason why most people fail is that they sacrifice what they want most for what they want in the moment. (unknown)
2. Something the joy of flying starts with the fear of falling. (unknown)
3. Only the mediocre are always at their best. (unknown)
4. True friends stab you in the front. (Oscar Wilde)
5. You can’t reach for anything new if your hands are still full of yesterday’s junk. (Louise Smith)
6. The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new. (Socrates)
7. Success is a consistent pattern of behavior more so than it is an isolated event. It is the way you live rather than some object or outcome you acquire. Success is yours when you persistently embody the discipline, integrity, attitude, and other attributes from which it is derived.
It is a mindset within you. If you consider success to be something outside of you, that’s where it will always remain – somewhere else. So in your thoughts, your words, your actions and your expectations, be the living embodiment of success, and whatever you touch will have the potential to be successful too. (marcandangel.com)
8. Live each day as if it’s your last, because one day you’ll be right.